On-Campus Housing for New Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students for the Spring Semester:
Registration Instructions and Schedule:
Step 1: Pay Deposits for the Spring Semester
[Deadline January 4]
Incoming first semester freshmen and transfer students must pay the $300 Enrollment Deposit. Those who are requesting to live in one of the University’s On-campus Residences must also pay a $200 On-Campus Housing Deposit. Please allow three business days for these payments to be processed by URI. The deposit amounts are the same for both in-state and out-of-state students. To pay these deposits on-line, go to www.uri.edu/es. Please select Billing and Payments from the left hand menu and then select Admission Deposit/Refund Information. Students may also make payment by mail at the address provided on the Enrollment Services web site. If you have any questions about these deposits please contact URI Admission at email@example.com.
Step 2: Complete Housing & Dining Applications for the Spring Semester
[Deadline January 4]
Incoming first semester freshmen and transfer students who are requesting to live on-campus for the Spring Semester must complete the Spring Semester Application for on-campus housing as well as a Meal Plan Application.
Please note, students will be unable to access the on-line applications until:
- They have received their acceptance letter from URI
- They have completed the First Time User section in their e-campus account and allowed 1 business day for the information to be processed
- They have paid a $200 housing deposit and allowed 3 business days for the payment to be processed by the University
To complete the housing application, go to e-Campus:
- Complete the “First Time Users Register Here” form, then select the “Student” link and log on to e-Campus.
- Select the “URI Student Services” link.
- Select the “My Housing” link in e-Campus.
- Select the “My Housing” link again to continue to your account.
- Select the “ApplyOnline or Cancel Online” button.
- Select and complete the “Spring Semester Application (Spring 2014)”.
- Finally, follow the link provided to the Dining Services web site and complete and submit a Resident Student Meal Plan application.