On-Campus Housing for Current URI Residents for Winter Break or J-Term
Current URI on-campus residents who are requesting to live on-campus during the Winter Break or J-Term must do so by completing the Winter Break / J-Term Housing application.
PLEASE NOTE, this application is only a REQUEST. Residents who have their request approved will reside in the room to which they were assigned for the fall semester during the Winter Break or J-Term. Residents will be notified via e-mail at their @my.uri.edu email account. For more information on the J-Term, please visit: http://web.uri.edu/jterm/
Residents who reside in the University’s Residence Halls, Suites or Apartments during the Winter Break or J-Term may not have guests in their URI residence during the Winter Break/J-Term. A guest is anyone who is not a current resident of their building.
Please note, there will be limited availability of services from the Department of Housing and Residential Life and from other Departments at the University during the Winter Break period from December 23, 2016 through January 21, 2017. In particular the University’s dining halls will be closed from December 23, 2016 to January 21, 2017 at 4:00 pm. The RAM’s DEN will be open from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm M-F beginning on January 2, 2017.
To complete the housing application, go to e-Campus:
- Complete the “First Time Users Register Here” form, then select the “Student” link and logon to e-Campus.
- Select the “URI Student Services” link.
- Select the “My Housing” link in e-Campus
- Select the “My Housing” link again to continue to your account.
- Select the “ApplyOnline or Cancel Online” button.
- Select and complete the “Winter Break / J-Term Housing” application